Effective Date: July 28, 2022
1. Information Collected
(a) We may collect the following Personal Information from users:
i. Information You Voluntarily Provide to Us: We regularly receive and store any information you enter on the Services or give us in any other way, whether it be through filling out a form, creating a profile, or entering other information about yourself through any of our widgets of features.
ii. Information Provided Automatically: We obtain certain types of Personal Information automatically from your browser or mobile device when you access the Services. This may include:
- Your IP Address: Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is a unique identifying code which is used in connecting your computer to the Internet.
- Device Identifier: We may provide services that allow users to visit, view, access and customize the Services and other content through the use of their mobile devices. When the Services are accessed through these devices rather than a computer, different information may be collected.
- Your Physical Location: Some mobile phone service providers in the United States are required to operate using a certain functionality which pinpoints the physical location of any mobile devices currently using their service. Depending upon which service provider your device is enrolled with, we may automatically receive this information.
- Cookies: For advertising and other purposes as described below, we use a feature in your Internet Web browser called a “cookie,” which is a piece of information stored on your hard drive, that identifies your intra- and inter-requests on the Services.
- Beacons: Web pages included on the Services may contain e-images called a “Web beacon,” also known as a “single-pixel GIF,” which allow a Services to count the number of users who have visited that particular page or to access specific cookies and the information contained therein. We may use such Web beacons for the following purposes: (a) to count and determine the number of users and to recognize such users through the accessing of Services cookies, (b) to count, determine, and recognize the number of users who have opened or read emails sent to the user by us, and (c) to assist in personalizing your interaction with the Services to make the experience more efficient and enjoyable for you.
2. Sharing and Use of Personal Information
(a) We may use your Personal Information as follows:
- To provide content, materials, and other various forms of information as it pertains to the Services.
- To verify your account and user identity and to comply with laws to which we are subject.
- To contact you about the Services or the Company.
- To provide customer or technical support.
- To analyze and improve the features and performance of the Services and to analyze usage patterns.
- To inform users about offers from the Company.
(b) In addition to the uses described in Section 2(b), if your user Account (as defined in the Terms of Service) is under an existing Enterprise Account (as defined in the Terms of Service), we will share your information with the Enterprise Account holder to enable your organization to take advantage of the Services.
3. Third Party Links
(a) You may encounter links to third party websites, videos, pictures, and applications (“Third-Party Links”) when using the Services. We cannot control the content on these Third-Party Links and we can make no guarantees as to the protection and privacy of any information which you submit to these Third-Party Links. Please exercise caution when accessing Third-Party Links.
(a) We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 13. Further, you may not use the Services unless you are at least 18 years of age. You acknowledge and consent to taking such steps as are necessary in order to verify your identity and your age for the purposes of complying with applicable law, in order to use the Services. If you believe we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
(a) We use commercially reasonable methods of protecting your Personal Information. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the safety or security of any Personal Information. Further, transmission of Personal Information cannot be made completely secure. For that reason, you agree to transmit Personal Information to the Company solely at your own risk.
6. International Privacy Practices
(a) The Company is primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. In order to provide our Services to you, we may send and store your Personal Information outside of the country where you
7. RETENTION, CORRECTION, AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(a) Personal Information that we process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the relevant purpose. We will retain your Personal Information as follows:
- Personal Information will be retained for as long as you have an Account (as defined in our Terms of Service) or as required by law or our own backup and security policies.
- We will comply with any user’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the Personal Information we store in accordance with applicable law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To request that we correct, delete, or export any Personal Information, please send your request via email to: [Preferred Email Address].
(a) What are cookies?
- Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
(c) What type of cookies are used?
The following cookies listed below are those which we may use to collect certain information about you.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Type||Cookie Description|
|chatlio_ (Chatlio)||Data Tracker||Used for the Chalio integration, collects IP, browser, OS, previous (referrer) and current page.|
|_ga, _gid (Google Analytics)||Data Tracker||Collect data about users’ behavior and interactions with the website.|
(d) What are your choices regarding cookies?
You may delete or disable cookies. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
9. PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO THE UNITED STATES
(a) The Company is based in the United States and your Personal Information will be processed in the United States. The hosting facilities for your Personal Information are in the United States. United States laws may be less strict than those of your own country.
10. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
(a) Your principal rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are as follows:
- Right of Access: you have the right to be informed of, and request access to, the Personal Information we process about you.
- Right to Rectification: you have the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: you have the right to have the Company delete your Personal Information.
- Right to Restrict: you have the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing your Personal Information.
- Right to Object: you have the right to object to us processing your Personal Information on grounds relating to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Data Portability: you have the right to request a copy of your Personal Information in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service.
- Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision Making: you have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
11. DATA CONTROLLER AND HOW TO CONTACT US
(a) The Personal Information we collect and process is controlled by SilverLogic LLC, a Florida limited liability company located in the United States. You may contact us via email at: [email protected]. Any and all Data Subject Access Requests (“DSAR”) may be submitted to the Company via email at: [email protected]. Such DSARs shall be responded to within one month of receipt, unless applicable law requires a more expedited response.